A well-defined chin signifies beauty, confidence and grace. Whereas, double chin, also termed gobbler or wattle, robs you of those completely. Many men and women feel that a double chin makes a person appear old, overweight and unhealthy.
Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre has a long history of helping people with innovative double chin treatment in Melbourne. There are several reasons for the appearance of double chin like aging, genetics etc. Here’s everything you need to know about treatment for double chin removal in Melbourne.
What is a double chin?
Due to certain factors, layers of unwanted fats accumulate under the chin area creating an extra bulge in the region. This bulge makes the face appear elderly and heavy. Since the bulge is behind the chin area, it is often referred to as a double chin.
It is not a medical condition rather a cosmetic one and can be effectively treated with nonsurgical cosmetic procedures.
What causes a double chin?
There could be various reasons for the sudden appearance of double cochin. The primary factors include:
- Hereditary or genetics: Double chin may occur due to genetic influence. You may inherit a double chin as it runs in your family.
- Aging: As you age, your facial features change. Your skin becomes loose and fat deposits appear at unwanted places. This may lead to a double chin.
- Overweight: Being overweight is one of the most common factors for double chin. When a person gains too much weight, it appears on their facial skin and fat deposits result in the formation of a double chin.
What is the effective double chin treatment in Melbourne?
Surgery may prove costly and may not provide the desired outcome. Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre uses the most advanced and secure treatment for double chin removal in Melbourne.
Our non-surgical double chin treatment in Melbourne involves the use of double chin injections in Melbourne. It is a less painful, cost-effective and swift procedure that provides comprehensive permanent results.
What are double chin injections and how does it work?
The double chin injections contain injectable compounds made of the main ingredient called deoxycholic acid. This ingredient is found naturally in the body and works to dissolve or break down the fat cells in the body.
This deoxycholic acid-based compound when administered into the double chin area works to break down the stored excess fat beneath the skin. The fat dissolves into the body and is drained by the body as a natural biological process.
As a result, you experience a reduction in the appearance of a bulge within a few days of treatment and the double chin goes away naturally after successive double chin injections in Melbourne.
Why choose this non-surgical deoxycholic acid-based double chin removal treatment over others?
- Compared to all the surgical double chin removal techniques and liposuction, deoxycholic acid treatment for double chin removal in Melbourne is less painful and economical.
- The treatment takes only 15-20 minutes to finish a session. Also, it requires a very small amount of downtime after the treatment.
- When done by a specially skilled and experienced cosmetic physician, the risk of any permanent side effects is significantly reduced.
- This treatment is very secure and can be customized as per the patient’s convenience and requirements.
- Once the treatment is complete, the dissolved fat cells do not regenerate. As a result, they do not cause the double chin to reappear.
We implement all COVID 19 protocols during consultation and treatment. If you want to talk to experts about double chin injections in Melbourne, you must visit Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre Today.