Must have heard about the unmatched glow and luminescence provided by microdermabrasion. But, do you know what is the basis of microdermabrasion in Melbourne, how does it benefit the skin or does it cause any side-effect? Read through to find out everything about the benefits of microdermabrasion in Melbourne.
What is microdermabrasion?
It is an aesthetic technique to achieve a more effective exfoliation than the traditional, eliminating dead skin cells, cleaning it to deeper levels and stimulating the production of collagen.
In this way, microdermabrasion leads to complete cell regeneration, resulting in a smoother, more elastic, luminous and healthy dermis. The microdermabrasion has a deeper and more effective effect than any other peel and is much less aggressive to the skin allowing its use also to sensitive skin.
How does microdermabrasion work?
Microdermabrasion is performed with a small instrument to recover the beauty of the face by the microdermabrasion or exfoliation, with this end expels microcrystals of aluminum oxide and aims layer of dead cells. The intensity of the treatment will vary depending on the need of each skin.
In this way, the different layers of the skin are polished and then completely regenerated.
Something that will be noticed immediately after the microdermabrasion session due to the luminosity and great smoothness of the dermis obtaining a smoother and healthier skin sensation.
What is the procedure of microdermabrasion treatment in Melbourne?
The treatment of microdermabrasion consists of several sessions whose number, as well as its duration, will vary depending on the problems that the skin has. The average round between 5 and 10 sessions, of about 15 to 45 minutes, in an average of one to two weeks to let the dermis regenerate.
Advantages and benefits of microdermabrasion:
Microdermabrasion has many benefits for skin problems, such as fine lines, stretch marks, wrinkles, dry skin, oily skin, small scars, sun damaged skin and scars caused by acne or acne.
These are some other advantages and benefits of microdermabrasion:
● Increases the circulation of blood capillaries getting a more nourished and oxygenated skin and therefore healthier.
● Reduces the effects of skin ageing from excessive sun exposure.
● No recovery time is needed, and you can continue with daily life.
● In combination with certain peelings improves stretch marks.
● Attenuates the effects of skin aging.
● Erases fine lines and wrinkles.
● Reduces skin blemishes
● Eliminate black and white points.
● Close the pores
● It is painless.
● They found that it not only increases the collagen precursors but also other elements associated with cell regeneration.
Disadvantages and disadvantages of microdermabrasion:
We already know the advantages and benefits of microdermabrasion as a skin rejuvenation technique, but it also has some drawbacks such as:
● The most sensitive areas, such as around the lips, close to the eyes and on the nose, may remain red, but only for a few hours and you may also have a feeling of discomfort.
● There are some cases of allergy to crystallites used in microdermabrasion. In the first session, a test is usually done on the forearm, otherwise, you can request it. If itching or inflammation occurs, as an allergy sample, it cannot be treated with microdermabrasion.
● Other disadvantages of the microdermabrasion come from bad use of the vacuum cleaner and the applicator or lack of hygiene.
● Its application at a very high intensity can produce irritations and even damage the skin of the person. Not sterilizing the instruments can lead to the transmission of skin infections. To avoid these last drawbacks, make sure to put yourself in the hands of a good professional.