Call us Now! (03) 93001244
Get Gorgeous with our Valentine Offers!
Love is in the air!
So, in this romantic month, we have brought some amazing offers to shower our love on you. In upcoming Valentine’s Day, whether you are getting ready for a date or a special singles’ party, add a little glamour to it. Wondering how? By unleashing the hidden radiance of your skin. Take the advantage of our Limited Period Valentine’s Day Offers and try the very effective facials and skin treatments at an unbelievable price.
Get Glam; Get Gorgeous with our Valentine Offers.
- Buy 1ml Lip Filler (lasts 9-12 months) and get $100 off on any second dermal filler treatment.
Are you ready to dazzle all with your lovely smile?
- Get our exclusive package of 1ml Lip Filler Treatment (lasts 9-12 months) and a skin vitalising facial at $550 only instead of a high price of $680.
Love overcomes it all!
- To provide you with a dose of inspiration, we have introduced a special offer on our most loved Microdermabrasion Treatment. Therefore, get rid of acne, scars, pigmentation, tanning and other skin imperfections at $99 only instead of $120.
“Is it just love or some other secret behind this amazing glow of yours?”
By investing only $50. Our best-selling skin facial treatment worth $80 is now available at $50. So, give your skin a boost of beauty at a very affordable price.
Our amazing Valentine’s Day Offers are going on…
So what is your favourite pick among all our exclusive offers?
- Offer 1: Buy 1ml Lip Filler (lasts 9-12 months) and get $100 off on second dermal filler vial.
- Offer 2: Get 1ml Lip Filler (lasts 9-12 months) and our radiant skin facial treatment at $550 only instead of $680.
- Offer 3: Our exclusive Microdermabrasion treatment is available at only $99 instead of $120.
- Offer 4: Give your skin a boost of health with our Exclusive Skin Facial Treatment at only $50 instead of $80.
Who will be Treating You?
Dr. Shobhna Singh
Dr. Shobhna Singh is a Monash University Graduate in Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Medicine. She is a registered practitioner through the RACGP, and has focused on areas of cosmetic and skin treatments since 2007. Aside from her medical training, Dr. Shobhna has completed four separate Diplomas – Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, and Diploma of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (DRACOG). Recently Dr Shobhna has been appointed as a Trainer with Allergan Medical Institute and trains Doctors and Nurses in Australia and New Zealand in the area of Facial Aesthetics. Dr. Shobhna is also a member of Allergan Advisory Board on Cosmetic Injectables.