Call us Now! (03) 93001244
[keywordinsert listenfor=”Lip Augmentation” default=”Lip Augmentation” capitalization=”no”]
Dermal Fillers are used to achieve Lip Augmentation. The amount of the dermal Lip filler required varies for each individual , depending on the severity of the condition and the product used. At Nitai, we only use a premium quality product . So when comparing prices between clinics, we strongly recommend attending a consultation and asking the treating practitioner what the total cost will be for you. You may compare prices if the product to be used is known to you. The technique used to achieve the improvements in our patients is very important. A combination of product, technique and experience of the doctor are absolutely vital in achieving the types of results shown below.
Quick Facts about [keywordinsert listenfor=”Lip Augmentation Treatments” default=”Lip Augmentation Treatments” capitalization=”no”] at Nitai
- Accredited Medical Clinic.
- Experienced Female Doctor.
- Lips treated for Volume, Shape. Instant Results.
- Specials Apply.
- Book Online now
- Restore & Rejuvenate your Lips
- Achieve Volume and Shape to suit your Age.
- Enhance Lips Non-Surgically
- Longest Lasting Premium Quality Lip Dermal Fillers
- Natural Looking Lip Volume and Shaping
- No ‘daffy duck’ or ‘trout pout’ looks
- FREE Consultation
- FREE Followup Review
Photos of Typical Treatments at Nitai
The above photos are of patients treated by Dr Shobhna Singh using dermal fillers. The ‘After’ photos were taken 2 weeks following the procedure. Key goal was to achieve a ‘Natural Look’ following the treatment.* *Results may vary from person to person
5 Questions to ask your Physician
Things to remember to ask about if attending a consultation or receiving a treatment :-
- Which dermal filler will be used for the treatment : i.e. the name/brand?
- How long will it last?
- Is the practitioner treating you a doctor, a nurse or a beauty therapist?
- Can they show you photos of prior treatments?
- What are the risks with the treatment?
- Be vary wary if you get vague answers. There are many products on the market, lasting different lengths of time – the best lip fillers last 9-12 months, whilst the best cheek fillers last 1.5-2 years. There are many people of largely varying skill and experience doing the treatments. Ultimately it is your face that is being treated – you more than anyone, needs to make sure you make the correct choices and are being treated by someone who really has proven expertise in this area.
Who will be Treating You?
Dr. Shobhna Singh
Dr. Shobhna Singh is a Monash University Graduate in Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Medicine. She is a registered practitioner through the RACGP, and has focused on areas of cosmetic and skin treatments since 2007. Aside from her medical training, Dr. Shobhna has completed four separate Diplomas – Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, and Diploma of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (DRACOG). Recently Dr Shobhna has been appointed as an Emerging Trainer with Allergan Medical Institute and trains Doctors and Nurses in Australia and New Zealand in the area of Facial Aesthetics.