Call us Now! (03) 93001244
Exciting End of Autumn Offers Are Here!
What are we offering?
Anti-ageing Package: A Gift of Glamour! You will receive an anti-ageing package of value $1020 at $ 749 only. The package consists of 1ml of Premium Quality Cheek Filler (lasts 18-24 months) plus 10 units of World’s Premium Brand of Antiwrinkle Injections (lasts 4-6 months) and a lactic peel treatment. Lip Filler Package: Perfect Your Playful Pout! You will receive this amazing package worth $750 at $599 only. The package includes 1ml of Premium Quality Lip Filler (lasts 9-12 months) plus 10 units of World’s Premium Brand of Antiwrinkle Injection (lasts 4-6 months).
The combined effect of these Cosmetic Packages will give you:
- Visible reduction of wrinkles and fine lines,
- Enhancement of cheeks,
- Skin feels hydrated and plush,
- Collagen production in improved,
- Nasolabial folds are corrected,
- Complete rejuvenation of the face.
The most important reason is that at Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre, We never compromise with the quality of treatment. Apart from that,
- Only premium quality cosmetic products are used here,
- All the medical equipment used here are modern and most advanced,
- Absolute hygiene is maintained,
- Only highly experienced doctor and trained medical professionals treat here,
- Effective skin care and cosmetic treatments at a very affordable price,
- Amazing schemes and offers are also available from time to time.
Who will be Treating You?
Dr. Shobhna Singh
Dr. Shobhna Singh is a Monash University Graduate in Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Medicine. She is a registered practitioner through the RACGP, and has focused on areas of cosmetic and skin treatments since 2007. Aside from her medical training, Dr. Shobhna has completed four separate Diplomas – Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, and Diploma of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (DRACOG). Recently Dr Shobhna has been appointed as a Trainer with Allergan Medical Institute and trains Doctors and Nurses in Australia and New Zealand in the area of Facial Aesthetics. Dr. Shobhna is also a member of Allergan Advisory Board on Cosmetic Injectables.