Higher cheekbones make the face appear more attractive and youthful. However, not everyone is blessed with naturally higher cheekbones. If you are conscious about your barely visible or low cheekbones, then you could consider cheek fillers or cheek dermal fillers in Melbourne at Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre.
Cheek filler treatment is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that is designed to add volume to the cheeks area, lift the cheekbones, tighten the facial skin and smoothen the wrinkles and fine lines. Your facial skin becomes tighter, smoother, radiant and youthful, plus, the higher cheekbones make your face more attractive.
TGA & FDA-approved cheek dermal fillers are increasingly becoming the most popular cosmetic facial rejuvenation treatment among Australian women as well as men. It is a secure, reasonable and effective way to reduce signs of aging and achieve a youthful and appealing facial appearance.
Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre provide the most comprehensive cosmetic anti-aging treatment with TGA & FDA-approved cheek dermal fillers in Melbourne. Consult our qualified cosmetic doctor, Dr Shobhna Singh now to know more.
What are cheek dermal fillers?
Cheek dermal filler is a gel-based product created from a natural ingredient found in the body, called Hyaluronic Acid. Therefore, cheek dermal fillers are secure for human cosmetic use with very minimal or no side effects.
Cheek dermal fillers are injected into the target areas of the skin near the cheekbone. The hyaluronic acid reacts with water molecules present underneath the skin and swells adding volume to the strategic areas of your cheek.
Cheek dermal fillers in Melbourne can strategically add volume to your cheek areas, make your cheeks more profound, and make your face appear more youthful and attractive. Cheek fillers effectively reduce the appearance of saggy skin, bone loss and sagging around the cheek area.
Benefits of cheek fillers
The multiple benefits of cheek dermal fillers include:
- Cheek dermal fillers are a secure, reasonable and effective solution to facial rejuvenation when compared to costly surgical facelifts and cheek implants.
- The cheek filler procedure requires no downtime and very little or no anesthesia
- Quick recovery post cheek filler procedure. You can go back to your daily routine almost immediately after the procedure.
- Cheek fillers are secure and carry a very low risk of major infections or complications. Temporary short-term side effects can be effectively managed by the cosmetic doctor
- Cheek fillers are cost-effective when compared to expensive surgical facelifts and cheek implant surgery
Dr Shobhna Singh is a highly qualified cosmetic doctor with extensive experience in cheek dermal fillers in Melbourne. Consult Dr Shobhna now at Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre.