Call us Now!
A Non-surgical injectable treatment is now available in Australia to improve the appearance of a double chin.
With the introduction of injectable treatment , it is now possible for many average Australians to improve the appearance of the chin without the need for expensive surgery. The injection-based non-surgical solution is not new. It has been used in USA , Europe and many overseas countries for a few years
Fat deposits in the chin, referred to as ‘Double Chin‘ can be reduced by the injections by breaking down the fat cells. The fat is then absorbed by the body.
The injection treatment works by destroying fat cells in the chin. Once destroyed, these cells will not return. As a result, the treatment is permanent. Please note that multiple treatments are necessary to achieve the desired result.
Attributes of Double Chin Treatment at Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre:
- Licensed Female Practitioner,
- Accredited medical clinic,
- Free First Consultation,
- Removes the fat under chin without any painful surgery or liposuction,
- Defines the jawline and highlights the outline of chin,
- A permanent treatment to keep double chin at bay,
- Affordable cost and negligible side-effects,
- Special offers and schemes are available from time to time,
- Free follow-up sessions after the completion of treatment.
How does Double Chin Treatment Work?
In our body, the presence of deoxycholic acid, helps in the absorption and breakdown of dietary fat. Deoxycholic Acid in a synthesised form, is an active ingredient in the treatment.
Fat deposits in the chin, referred to as ‘double chin’ can be reduced by the injections by breaking down the fat cells. The fat is then absorbed by the body.
Photos of Typical Treatments at Nitai
* As the double chin treatment has only been recently launched in Australia, only a limited number of local Before/After images are available. The above images are of patients treated by Dr Shobhna Singh. Please note that results may vary from patient to patient.
* Results may vary from person to person
Who will be Treating You?
Dr. Shobhna Singh
Dr. Shobhna Singh is a Monash University Graduate in Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Medicine. She is a registered practitioner through the RACGP, and has focused on areas of cosmetic and skin treatments since 2007. Aside from her medical training, Dr. Shobhna has completed four separate Diplomas – Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery, and Diploma of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (DRACOG). Recently Dr Shobhna has been appointed as an Emerging Trainer with Allergan Medical Institute and trains Doctors and Nurses in Australia and New Zealand in the area of Facial Aesthetics.