The laser hair removal treatment is a safe and innovative technique that is used to eliminate the unwanted hair effortlessly without pain or struggle. At Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre, we perform it under strict medical control that guarantees a correct and optimal application, in addition to the expected results. For this, we use medical-grade lasers.
What is the initial approach to the laser hair removal treatment?
● A personalized study according to your skin prototype and your hair colour is done.
● A suitability test to check the behaviour of your skin against the laser is conducted.
● Then the laser rays are targeted on a section of the skin and the unwanted hair is completely eliminated.
Laser Hair Removal is an aesthetic demand that is very widespread nowadays and it has been a real revolution that allows us to forget the traditional methods of hair removal that always ended up with the return of the annoying hair. So, here comes a risk-free, permanent solution to the pesky hair problems. It is simply great, isn’t it?
What results can you expect?
The result is skin without hair, soft and supple. Laser hair removal is a technique in which laser applications are used on the skin to remove unwanted hair. During this process, hair follicles are removed as well as the ability to reproduce hair. Hence, after four to five sessions, one can expect soft, silky skin, absolutely free of pesky hair permanently.
At Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre, we have our medical-grade laser, which makes the laser treatments easy and risk-free. Although, it is important to understand that laser treatments can only be performed under strict medical control as it makes the risk of burns or possible adversities null.
Is there any factor that may influence the effect of laser hair removal treatment?
In Laser Hair Removal, there are many factors that influence the results: the hair follicle, skin phototype, hair thickness, and age. At Nitai Skin Clinic, we offer you the technology that best suits you, so that you get optimum results you have always wanted. Here, we provide personalized laser treatments so that you can get specific treatment fulfilling all your requirements such that certain factors cease to influence.
Phases of Body Hair Growth:
Did you know that hair has different stages of growth? The hair follicles are very dynamic structures that go through the following phases:
● Anagen Phase: Throughout this phase the hair shaft becomes longer. The duration is different depending on each body area.
● Catagen Phase: It is a transition in which the length of the follicle is shortened, and the activity is paralyzed.
● Telogen Phase: It is a transition in which the length of the follicle is shortened, and the activity is paralyzed.
And at what stage is it convenient to perform the Laser Hair Removal session?
It is convenient to perform the session in the anagen phase. To eliminate all the existing hair in an area of the body, it is necessary to carry out several sessions scheduled in time so that all the follicles have passed through this phase at least once. That is why, depending on each patient and their evolution, the sessions will be guided by the medical professional. It is not at all convenient to schedule the interval between sessions marking a fixed time, because doing it in that way, the treatment would stop being personalized and the results would not be optimal. At Nitai Skin Clinic, we will analyse your evolution and we will recommend the best course of action for you.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
● Freedom from shaving, tweezing and waxing at the end of every week or month.
● Negligible pain or bruising.
● No downtime.
● Long-lasting results.
Tips to Protect Skin after Laser Hair Removal:
● Avoid sunbathing before the session, or the following days. Also, use a good sunscreen before facing the sun.
● Once the treatment of each session has begun, you should not shave with systems that remove the hair, i.e. no waxing, shaving or use of tweezers.
● Before each session, the area to be treated should be clean, remove any remaining makeup, cream or deodorant that remains on the skin.
● It is essential to moisturize the skin and avoid the use of products with high alcohol content right after the treatment as it may irritate the skin when it is still sensitive.
If there are other questions popping in your mind right now, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.